- Indo After Hours
- “Indo After Hours” is a great networking event sponsored by a partner of the Chamber and held in time periods after business hours. Each “Indo After Hours” is held in each county/city where the Chamber has a partnership, once a calendar quarter. What makes this event so unique is that the Chamber promotes the local Indian owned business community with the traditional Kentucky business community.
- The Chamber sponsors seminars that help promote how Kentucky does business with India. These seminars have a design that benefits both the local economic developer and the Kentucky business community. These seminars are educational in nature and will provide a long lasting impact in the area of professional development for those who attend. These seminars highlight topics of:
- Indian Industrial Attraction
- Exporting Opportunities for Kentucky Products
- Indian Business Culture
- Perspectives on Foreign Direct Investment
- Trends and Developments in Indian Markets
- India’s relationship with Kentucky
Follow the Indo Kentucky Chamber of Commerce website for announcements on our next seminar.